JyARz in The World's Best Ever

Share this post TFUPM Posted February 06, 2013

Yesterday JyARz was featured in The World Best Ever! Check it out: TheWorldBestEver.com

jyarz

Comments (6 Comments)

JyARz are absolutely genius!!!… Cleaning up the world and at the same time Keeping Your Stash Of foods, herbs, and or Medicines fresh and safe! Stop worrying about dropping your glass jar and smashing it and Pick up a Jyar From JyARz and enjoy the relief of knowing your things are protected.. Many brilliant colors to choose from!!!

Posted by Nicholas Saba on November 08, 2013

I went to toss my jyarz into my purse when it dropped on the tile Floor! I wasn’t even nervous for second! This container is so durable!

Posted by ali_afghanica on October 08, 2013

I have owned my JyAR for about 5 months now and love it so much that I bought a few more. I then decided to place three small sized buds into my Blue JyAR. It’s been about three months now that those buds are in there, checked back last week and they are still in perfect condition, in fact, it even still had that amazing aroma, and still had a bit of moisture! JyARz are By far the The greatest companion to the Pax vaporizer by ploom. Not to mention any other vape! Perfect for ground up herb, or solid form. Won’t leave my house without it. I’ve dropped it onto concrete and worried about breakage, but knew I was able to rely on JyARz because of the double shock absorbent gasket! If you’re the type of person to drop things, you won’t have to worry about it being broken :D . Give them a try, and I promiss, myself, that you’ll love your JyAR!

JyARhead 17

Posted by Cory Bourrier on April 22, 2013

Walking 2 My Car, Swinging My Jyarz in my hand & whoops! I Swung & Flung my Jyarz across the concrete driveway. I thought 4 sure the Glass inside was Broke & all My Dank Ass Weed was covered in Glass! I was Wrong! Not a Crack, Not a Break, not a Tainted Nug in the Jyar! Amazing, I LOVE MY JYARZ!

Posted by @QueenWeed on April 11, 2013

What are the Jyarz’s dimensions?

Posted by Jeffrey on March 19, 2013